Monday, November 23, 2015

Thanksgiving Day

          For Thanksgiving I am thankful for so many people, things, and, animals. I'm thankful for my parents, for leading me to make the right decisions and letting me grow and mature well. Also for my grandparents for always being happy and fun when I go to see them, and for my friends who are mostly always there whenever I need them. I'm thankful for my dog because she is full of joy and always cheers me up. Also for having God in my life because he has been a big part of it. My favorite tradition is what I just had yesterday actually when my family goes to Kentucky and we have an extended family reunion with a buffet all with homemade food. We all play games and talk and have a really good time. On Thanksgiving Day we go to a friends house and eat which we're basically family so it's really cool because we eat really good food and watch some movies and have a great time. The best Thanksgiving I have ever had would be when I was 10 and when we went to Kentucky it was the best day because it wasn't that cold and all the kids went outside to play football. Then we went inside and played cards and other games. When I was younger we used to all watch Charlie Brown Thanksgiving as a family. The people are what makes every Thanksgiving so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment