Tuesday, August 25, 2015

You are Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg4vlu_5Ddu_7xpSoGV0-ZpCulsQZkS3Tb7tZyTakLj6qEsJ3mwMGX4zjBgUNukI0eCRzTrpXh8VLwrQlkvsmaIYOZzXTBSkZAfntFI_Fq3EQRJdDIrRwLRB97ScWdINgTG7vatLZrO8Xk/s1600/I+will+praise+Him%255B1%255D.jpg
My favorite bible verse is Psalm 139:14, it has been my favorite since I was a little kid. It says "I will praise Him because I am fearfully and wonderfully made" it may be short, but very meaningful to me. I like this verse because it reminds you that everyone was made in the image of God, and whatever you do do it for Him. I have known this verse for as long as I can remember; it really means a lot to me because I never had a lot of friends when I was younger and I always said this to remind me that it didn't matter because He was. I remember in 4th grade I got reminded of that verse at the end of the year when my teacher gave it to me. By then I had not really said it or given it much thought, but after that it really meant a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment